Thursday, April 1, 2010

Love World Love Sloggi

Some say love it is a river
That drowns the tender reed
Some say love it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed
Some say love it is a hunger
And endless aching need
I say love it is a flower
And you its only seed
It's the heart afraid of breaking
That never learns to dance
It's the dream afraid of waking
That never takes the chance
It's the one who won't be taken
Who can not seem to give
And the soul afraid of dying
That never learns to live
When the night has been too lonely
And the road has been too long
And you think that love is only
For the lucky and the strong
Just remember in the winter
Far beneath the bitter snow
Lies the seed that with the sun's love
In the spring becomes the rose.

-The Rose by LeAnn Rimes -

A song that always remind me about the mighty love.  What is LOVE to you?
For me, 산소 사랑. love is oxygen. 愛は酸素です. 爱是氧气 ♥

This is a post about what I  love about the world, from nature, to people, to just anything I love around me. My love confession.
I'm glad that I'm loving the things around and be loved by everyone around.


I've got a crazy family, and that is the awesomest thing that I've ever got in my life.
I'm glad that my mummylove is not as strict as some other mums, I'm glad that she found a great guy that will accompany her. Brings her smile and laughter. Than you, Uncle Bill.
I'm glad that my both brothers are crazy, sometimes we fight, but that tightened our relationship. I love my brothers.
The sweetest thing is, Jun has found his Mrs. Right and is great that he maintained the relationship well.
And I'm here proudly introducing the Toks' as one of our family members. Glad that I've finally got the real sisters, Justina and Tracia, and a big brother like Aaron.
I appreciate that they're all a part of my life, and I LOVE THEM!!



They are sunshines!!

My second family, and the love of my life. The Froggies.
Appreciated that I've got such a big family and a bunch of BFF like them. 
I heart the girls most, cause they are those whom I care for most.


Well, the guys as well.

Cause they are like the sandbag for me to release all my tense. =)

Sometimes I may be very harsh in the way I speak, but that is me that they know and they understand me, I assume. I'm freely myself when I'm with them. I got no worries, I laugh loudly and sounds like I'm having bad asthma when I can't stop laughing. Well that is me, they knew and they accept me as who I am.

I love the way they are. For all the lame jokes and the way they love and care.


And of course, I love Millionaire as well.


No matter the hair is long or short. =)
I love good dramas and  movies.
And of all, I heart MIN HO most!!

MIN HO!! ♥


I LOVE THE MODELS!!


Especially Lena Fuji and AngelaBaby. ♥

I love beautiful music.


Featured: 


Big Bang!!


Elva Hsiao


Katy Perry


Kato Miliyah


Jolin Tsai


Lady GAGA!!


Capsule and,


Taylor Swift.

I'm satisfied with whatever I've got for now, 
and I want nothing more other than a loving planet.

Please show your love to the beautiful world and protect our Mother Earth together no matter how as long as it works. The environment around once were all green, and irresponsible people like us, we are just too selfish to even help. Well, I were one of those whom throw rubbish to the drain. I'm sorry about that, cause I grew up and I really grow to a mature person with a loving minded. I love everything and everyone around, and I will try my very best to protect 'em. That is to save the world first. Sometimes it is quite pathetic that you know that you actually do not have enough strength to protect the one or the thing you love with your own limited power. But I will still try my best no matter what.

You know what?! Sloggi amazingly present their love to the world with this new range known as, Love World Love Sloggi.



  This is a brand new eco-friendly range where lingerie is made out of RECYCLED MATERIALS?!!

YES, YOU SEE NOTHING WRONG!!

With the wonders of technology, now you won’t have to compromise comfort and a perfect fit while saving the environment OR even no undergarments to save the environment. LOL
Well, even it is made out of recycled materials, it does come with lotsa colourful patterns and also fashionable designs. =)

And that is why I always love Sloggi.  ♥
Fashionable and comfort no matter what. You will never have to take no for an answer when you're wearing Sloggi.


Guess what girls? Love World Love Sloggi is having a blogging contest now. All you need to do is just blog about what you love about the world and also what you love about Sloggi. You could write about anything – from nature, to people, to just anything you love around you. It doesn’t necessarily have to be in words too; you can make a video, draw a comic strip, do it photoblog-style. ANYTHING GOES!! =)

The most creative blog posts will win:
Grand Prize x5: RM 2000 cash + Sloggi products worth RM 135 + Sloggi voucher worth RM 50

Consolation Prize x20: Origins products worth RM250 + Sloggi products worth RM135 + Sloggi voucher worth RM50

Once you’re done with your blog post, send in an email to lovesloggi@nuffnang.com with your full name, email address registered with Nuffnang and the permalink of your blog post before 12 pm on 30 April 2010.

For more info, please visit sloggi.com/my

Share your love to the world, and blog about it. I've share mine, so what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails